We are all trying to get toned, flat, stomach. But many men and women are still trusting on crunching to get it. We need to remember one thing clear. Crunching is not the actual abs workout.
According to the “Lou Schuler, co-author of The New Rules of Lifting for Abs”, Crunching can help to target all the muscles of the core to get more defined abs- Including upper thighs, hips, lower back.
If you want to lose your belly fat and discover miraculous abs, Schuler endorses a series of core steadiness exercises based on a training program. According to the co-author and personal trainer Alwyn Cosgrove: “Plank is Core workouts which will help your train muscles to steady the spine so you can avoid back pain and recover posture.”
2 New abs Workouts for faster workouts result for losing belly fat:
Come in pushup position: This abs workout includes full body crusade, such as using the arms and legs, while joining the resistance to support your entire core.How to do this abs exercises:
- Lie down in pushup position with hands two inches under than your shoulders.
- Just start walking on your hands in pushup positions as far as possible, and then walk back. Do this 10-12 reps.
Alligator Drag: These abs workouts use your whole body stabilized and burns your additional calories.How to do this abs exercises:
- Find a stretch of floor that tolerates you to go forward 10 to 20 yards.
- Come in pushup position with your feet.
- Just walk forward with your hands to the end point of runway (at least 10 yards).
- Rest for 60 – 90 seconds and repeat the alligator walk again and come back where you started. Repeat the same steps twice.